"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely,
positively do have the power to change."

Monday, June 22, 2009

Staying Focused on Your Goals

No matter what life throws at us, no matter how busy we may be, no matter how many excuses we can make up for ourselves....there is one thing we ALL must keep in mind!!

OUR DREAMS AND GOALS!

I want to share with you today just some of the ways I stay organized and focused on my goals!

My goal in particular for this blog......MY HEALTH and FAT LOSS PLAN!!


These are just a few of the many resources I use daily to stay on track to keep my vision for a healthy life in the forefront of my mind!!

There are an endless list of tools and resources you can use as well to keep yourself motivated!



Please leave me your comments below on how these ideas can help you!!

I want to hear what you use in your daily life to stay on track, organized and focused on your goals!!

I look forward to your replies!

2 comments:

  1. Very good Marloes! I really need to keep a food journal. I agree that those little bits here and there do add up. It also makes me realize that I do not drink enough water. I am going to start a journal tomorrow. My biggest problem with this weather is limiting alcohol...it's all around me!
    You are doing great and you look fabulous. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this helped you Marianne!
    Yes! A food log is essential!
    Sometimes I'll get very precise with mine and log everything from the weight of each food item I eat to when I drank my water during the day.
    Then I'll let it go for a bit and when I feel the need to regroup I'll go back to journaling strictly again. It really makes you aware of what you are taking in!!!
    Good luck, let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete