"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely,
positively do have the power to change."

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Transformation Challenge Winners Announced!

The Summer Slim Down Transformation Challenge on Club FYM is over and the Top 8 Finalists were announced!

Congratulations to Angie, Karen, Nora, Rachel, Sally, Denise, Caroline and……ME!

What a HUGE surprise this was just coming from being chosen a Finalist in the New Years Challenge right before this one!  Very Exciting!!

Well the voting has taken place and the winners have been announced!  Some pretty awesome prizes were up for grabs as well!  One on One Coaching with Holly Rigsby, author of Fit Yummy Mummy, Fit Club memberships and DVD’s, Prograde products and the 1st place winner even received a Flip Cam….very cool!

So here are your Top 3 Winners!

3rd Place ~ Marloes!  YEAH! HOW COOL IS THIS! My First placement in a Challenge since beginning Fit Yummy Mummy in 2007.    I am 100% committed to this lifestyle and I will never go back!

Marloes 500x215

2nd Place ~ Denise!  Denise has been one committed hard working lady since joining Fit Yummy Mummy this year!  She has not waivered or faltered from her goals and has motivated and provided support to all the women on Club FYM on a daily basis!  Congrats Denise!

Denise 500x356

1st Place ~ Caroline!  I SO super proud of Caroline in coming this far and winning this Challenge!  From just having a baby to now she has accomplished so much and I know she will continue to shine! 

Caroline 500x261

As a side note, I would  just like to boast by saying that two girls from Stratford, Ontario (coming from the same high school) have ROCKED this Challenge and I think that is PRETTY DARN COOL! 

A Stratford Fit Yummy Mummy Pow Wow date will be set ASAP in order to recognize this HUGE success!

So have I enticed anyone?

Have I sparked an interested in anyone to give this a whirl!

If you have been following my Blog or wish to look back through my older posts, you will see that without a doubt this is the LIFESTYLE worth living and it is 100% achievable! 

I am here to support you!

Just let me know when you wish to get started!

Ready to get started NOW?

Then click the link below and hop right into the next Challenge starting Monday August 3rd! There is still time to join and the support and accountability you WILL receive by being a part of a group challenge is AMAZING!

Click here ->Get Back to Fit Fall Transformation Challenge

Can’t wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment