"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely,
positively do have the power to change."

Friday, March 20, 2009

Killer Ab Exercises!

I wanted to share with everyone some amazing Stabilizing Ab Exercises that a great friend of mine Craig Ballantyne will demonstrate for you!!



Where are the crunches?

There are none needed, spot reduction does not work, it is a matter of using your ENTIRE body and your WHOLE core to burn the fat and achieve those sixpack abs! Believe me, I do these and I feel my entire core working plus your abs will thank you!

Interested to know more?! Check out Craig's Abs Workout at Turbulence Training.com.


Also for all those March Madness Fans out there Craig has put together a March Madness Kettlebell Bodyweight Circuit just for you!

Check it out!


Head on over and check out what Turbulence Training is all about! Craig will put you through your paces!

No comments:

Post a Comment