"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely,
positively do have the power to change."

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Fit Yummy PREGNANT Mommy!

Here is a recap of the remainder of my pregnancy. I posted this on my Blog on Club FYM earlier in December. Let's just say it's been a bit of a hectic month and I apologize for the late entry, having a baby at Christmas makes for a blur of a month!

Posted on December 10, 2008

















"Well I am officially due this week or over due at this point according to my OB.

If I go by my original due date of Dec.15.08 then I am 40 weeks this weekend but according to my OB I was due Dec.6.08 and thus I am now past my due date. Either way, it is a waiting game from here on in as to when my little one will decide to come....or not! I was induced twice before and if nothing happens in the next 7 days I will be induced next week Wednesday Dec. 17.08.....hope this is a good day!

I cannot believe how far I've come and how fast this pregnancy has gone by! I guess chasing after two boys already will do that to you!

Here I am at the half way mark and only 7 weeks ago.
















As far as stats go and whose really wanting to count those right now but what the heck here they are:

April 27, 2008 (End of the 1st TC and already 7 weeks pregnant and didn't know it yet!)
Weight: 145lbs (20lbs less thanks to Holly and FYM!)
Size: 6-8 (I think grade 9 was the last time I saw these numbers!)
Chest: 36"
Waist at Belly Button: 33.75"
Hips: 37.5"

December 10, 2008 (40 weeks pregnant give or take and ready to pop!)
Weight: 170lbs (+25lbs, exact same as with my first two pregnancies, so I'm happy with that!)
Size: Medium Maternity
Chest: 37.5" (+1 inch, woah watch out this will increase yet as I gain some cleavage breastfeeding, the only time I actually have boobs!)
Waist at Belly Button: 43" (+9.25", Hello Baby!)
Hips: 38.5" (+1 inch)

***************************************************

That was me before our little precious bundle arrived on Friday December 12, 2008!!!
More to follow....stay tuned for the Birth Announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment