"No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely,
positively do have the power to change."

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!













As I sit here on this beautiful Easter weekend I can't help but be thankful for so many things in my life!


I am grateful for my very supportive and wonderful husband!
I am grateful for my two very adventurous amazing boys!
I am grateful for all my family and friends and that we are all happy and healthy!


I am most grateful at this time for the steps I have taken to become a HAPPY, HEALTHY and ENERGETIC mom!


For some of you reading this you may be asking yourself, is this really Marloes writing this?


Yes! My view on life and the way I value myself has changed so much over the past 5 months!


I have met a VERY wonderful and giving person and through her, my outlook on life has changed tremendously!! She not only has taught me so much about my own attitude, my determination, my motivation, and my drive to succeed, she has been there for me 100% since day one!


I want to share with all of you who this wonderful person is and what she has to offer to help you regain your confidence, health, and body back!


Please check back with me as I will be posting more about her, my progress as well as my success stories by following the Lifestyle she has taught me! A Lifestyle that Just Makes Sense!


Have a wonderful Easter weekend and I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment